Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Wedding Planning

Well I have to say that I think prices people charge for wedding related services/items/etc. is RIDICULOUS! I am in shock at how fast our money is going to be gone and how much everything costs. Woooza. You would think people would be nice and cut you a deal since you are getting married and all...but nope...they just jack the prices up even higher! It is really really ridiculous. I am seriously tempted to go to the courthouse...quicker & cheaper.

Budgeting for a wedding is no fun Brad & I have been realizing. So for all you out there who one day hope to get hitched...I would definitely recommend start saving now!

I am honestly more excited about the honeymoon then the ceremony or reception. I LOVE to travel so I will have a lot of fun just spending some quality r&r time with just Brad. Location is to be determined. I am trying to go to the coolest place for the cheapest price...haha.

I am officially having Jennifer make my dress and I am excited to see that creation! The only couple of things we have left to nail down are transportation, flowers, bridesmaids dress color, honeymoon location, signing the contract for the venue, and decorations. Phew.

xoxo

No comments: